Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Got 99 Problems and They're All Extremely Nuanced Grammar Points

Recently I found this list of all the grammar points covered by the N1 Japanese Language Proficiency Test. It is by far the best resource I have found to date, and in fact is what I was trying to put together already. I'm glad I found it because I'm sure I wouldn't have been thorough enough and it would have taken a lot of time from learning what I need to know. The Japanese explanations are so concise and the examples so easily understood that I have taken to using this in lieu of my grammar book (総まとめ series).

I'm working on Anki flash cards for the example sentences. They have the sentence on the front and the Japanese explanations on the back. For vocabulary I don't yet know I wrote in the readings and/or English definitions. When it is done I will share and link the deck for others to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment