Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Studying grammar for N1? Try this deck of Anki flashcards.


It's not perfectly complete, but here is the deck that I am making to study N1 grammar. I realized that I need to share it ASAP if it is going to be of use to anyone else. There are a few grammar points from N1 that aren't in there because most of these were made using 1級 study materials.

I use it in conjunction with the 総まとめ vocabulary book, which I am also making a deck for, and with Murakami novels. His work contains a surprising amount of the N1 vocab and grammar. That goes against everything people told me about how I would never need what I'd learn when studying for this test. Anyway, I find that discovering words in context after I have studied them helps get them nice and stuck in my memory. Sometimes I go out of my way to use them in conversation, even when it will be awkward because no one actually says it. Then I have a good laugh with the person I'm talking about and I can bind the word to that memory too. A little shrewd? Sure, but worth it in my opinion =)

I hope it helps you as much as (I think!) it is helping me! Good luck with your studies!

日本語能力N1文法 Ankiデック

1 comment:

  1. Hello, The deck doesn't seem to be available anymore. Do you think you could reupload it? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete