Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bear with Me, Both English and Japanese, Now Available

I posted about Bear with Me on my 40k blog, but this is the first time for me to mention it over here. Well, Bear with Me and ぼくはクマのスナッフル are both finally available through Smashwords and Amazon. They are also both finally approved for distribution to Apple, Sony, Kobo and Barnes & Noble. I just gave it a search through iBooks and saw that it's been delivered. I got wonderful feedback from my test readers and their children. If you've got a child then you may have same endless need for good picture books that I do. Or, if you simply would like to show support for my work, please give it a download and review it on Goodreads. I've been doing my best to introduce my work to people through the net, but truly, nothing beats word of mouth and any help to spread the word is beyond appreciated.

Bear with Me
Smashwords
Amazon

















ぼくはクマのスナッフル
Smashwords
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment